The user gets the following error when trying to perform a search in the Project screen in BillQuick:
You need a higher level of permissions to access this feature.
The search function must be properly set and enabled for this module and user. To set this, please do the following:
1. Go to Settings menu > Security > Set Security.
2. Under Module Name, select Find.
3. For the Find module, select the Allow Project check box.
4. From the Employee drop-down menu, select the desired employee.
5. Click Save and close the screen.
Note: BillQuick allows for Custom Field labels so Project may be referred to by another name such as Case or Matter in your BillQuick setup.