A BillQuick user using the Plug'n Pay component for electronic invoicing receives the following error in the Download Credit Card Payments screen (Billing menu >Payments):
You can reset the login password from the Plug'n Pay admin portal.
1. Go to https://pay1.plugnpay.com/admin/logout.cgi.
2. Log in with the main administrator account (this login is not the same as the BillQuick one)).
3. Go to Security Administration > Username/password configuration > Remote Client Password.
4. Set your own password or have the system generate a random password. We recommend having the system generate a random password.
5. Check the box 'Generate Random Password' and then click Add/Edit Remote Password. Save this information.
6. Use these new login credentials in the BillQuick > Global Settings > Merchant screen.
The problem should be resolved.