If you have too many projects to be able to assign items to each one by one, you can use the group option in the Project Control screen in BillQuick.
Please follow the steps to take advantage of project groups to simplify your task:
- Open the Project screen from the Project menu.
- Click the ‘Group’ button. In the Group screen, click New.
- Enter a group name that will be easily identifiable later and press ‘OK’.
- Assign all the projects for which you want the same project control settings. Exit from this screen.
- Open the Project Control from the Project menu.
- Select one of the projects in the group you set up and assign the project control to it as desired.
- Press the ‘Clone’ button and select the group you created in step 3.
- Check the ‘Overwrite' option if there any projects with existing project control settings.
- Press the ‘OK’ button to copy the project control settings to all the projects in your group.