Service Fee Schedules are designed to work as of the date they are assigned to a project. At times you may want time entries that have already been recorded to reflect the current fee schedule rates.
Follow the steps below to update your cost rate and bill rate using the current fee schedule:
1. From the Utilities menu, launch the QuickUpdate utility.
2. In QuickUpdate. select the desired filters to update the necessary data (i.e. a specific project).
3. Under the Action section check the option “Update using current Bill Rates” and if you want "Update using current Cost Rates".
4. Click the Build button. This will search for the applicable time entries.
5. Click the Update button. This will update the rates for your time entries using the rates that have been set up in the service fee schedule.
Note: In BillQuick 2009 and later, in the Sheet View screen, you can update the rates on selected time entries by simply right-clicking and choosing "Update Rates".