A user in BillQuick is able to log in via Windows Authentication mode and the same user is transferred to BillQuick HR (installed on the same machine). Later, when this user tries to log into BillQuick HR via Windows Authentication mode, he is unable to do so. However, Windows Authentication works fine if the user is created in BillQuick HR itself.
The above problem occurs because after transfer, the password of the user resets to the default Employee ID. If a user who has been transferred from BillQuick is not able to log into BillQuick HR using Windows Authentication mode, you can do the following:
1. Log into BillQuick HR as a Supervisor.
2. Open the Employee screen and select the desired employee record.
3. Check the BillQuick HR User option on the General tab and click Save.
4. The user can now log into the application using the default Employee ID password.
5. You can change this Password anytime from the same Employee screen.