User is experiencing problems with the BillQuick database and has been asked to execute views in SQL Server Management Tool by BQE Support.
To do so, you need:
- the file that contains the views, provided by BQE Support
- access to the server
- the database information to make sure the views are executed under the correct database
After ensuring you have what you need, complete the following steps:
- Connect to the server and open SQL Server Management Tool.
- Select the correct database (make sure you click only once).
- Click New Query.
- Drag and drop the file containing the views into the query screen.
- Click Execute.
- Confirm the views were executed successfully before exiting SQL.