When setting up a new database through the BillQuick SQL Database option, user gets the following error 880010:
This is commonly caused when the user selects compress contents to save disk space during server install.
Follow the steps below to resolve it:
1. Go to the path given in the error message (C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\...........STS2017.mdf).
2. Look for the folder in blue. Make sure your files are not hidden.
3. Right-click on the DatabaseFiles folder and select Properties.
4. On the DatabaseFiles Properties screen, click Advanced on the General tab.
5. Un-Check ‘Compress contents to save disk space’. Click OK to apply changes.
Now the user will be able to create a new database in BillQuick.