For successful installation and implementation of your BillQuick software, be sure your computer systems meet or exceed the requirements mentioned below.
Note: Mac and Unix Operating Systems require Web Suite.
- 2.0 GHZ Intel Pentium IV-class processor or faster
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1 GB or more of free hard disk space, plus 350 MB additional free hard disk space for installation
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution or more
Note: Be sure your network server contains sufficient memory and other resources for efficient, high speed operation.
Here are the operating system and other software requirements for BillQuick.
Operating System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008, Small Business Server 2011
*Windows Server 2012 Essentials/R2 Essentials editions do not support SQL Server and so BillQuick cannot run on those operating systems.
- 32-bit or 64-bit operating system (dual compatibility)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
Note: Be sure to install the latest Windows service packs and critical updates. Check the Microsoft website for the latest updates to Windows, .Net Framework, and Data Access Components. Some versions of Windows include an automatic update option.
Other System Requirements
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 or later (automatically installed with BillQuick)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later (for BillQuick Enterprise edition)
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 or later (automatically installed with BillQuick)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or later (typically installed or updated with Windows)
- Internet Browser (Internet Explorer/Chrome/FireFox/Safari) (for accessing BillQuick Online)
- An Internet connection with a 256 KBps or faster modem, DSL, cable modem or other broadband connection (for accessing BillQuick Online and for Automatic Updates)