User is unable to sync data between BillQuick and QuickBooks.
The BillQuick-QuickBooks sync code signing authority revoked the old certificate due to some technical reasons.
Our software products have been signed with the latest certificate to resolve this issue. BillQuick 2013 and later setups are signed with the latest certificates and existing users can download the patch setups to resolve the issue.
To resolve the BillQuick-QuickBooks sync issue, follow the steps below:
1. Close your BillQuick program.
2. Log in to QuickBooks as an Administrator and in Single User Mode.
3. Go to Edit menu > Preferences > Integrated Applications.
4. Select BillQuick from the Integrated Applications list and click Remove as shown below.
5. Install the latest patches from the links below. (If you are using the latest version of BillQuick, skip to the next step.)
6. Now open BillQuick and go to the Integration menu > QuickBooks > Sync Settings and try registering it with QuickBooks again as shown below.
7. Choose the 'Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open' option (recommended) and then select 'Allow this application...' at the bottom.
8. You will receive the access confirmation. Click Done.
Now the BillQuick–QuickBooks sync process should work.