User receives a BQQBClient2012Net error when launching the BillQuick-QuickBooks Integration Settings screen in BillQuick.
Errors such as the above can be fixed by doing the following:
1. If you are using Windows Vista/Windows 7 or 8, turn off the UAC option.
2. Uninstall QBFC from the Control Panel.
3. Now reinstall the QBFC5.0Installer.exe application located in the BillQuick installation folder. Right-click on it and run it as an Administrator.
4. The QBFC InstallShield Wizard opens. Select Modify and then click Next.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
6. Open a command window as an Administrator and then type the following:
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\BillQuick20xx\BQQBClient20xx.dll" /u
7. Press Enter. This will unregister the dll. Now type:
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\BillQuick20xx\BQQBClient20xx.dll"
Windows 7 users can enter the following:
8. Press Enter. This will register the dll.
When done, the problem should be fixed.