Inactivity in Web Suite 20xx disconnects the users after 20 minutes by default and hence they need to re-log in to continue.
This is a security setting that cannot be changed within Web Suite. However, you can change the timeout settings to any other, say 120 minutes (2 hours), using the following procedure:
On Windows 7/Windows 2008 with IIS 7.0 or 7.5 or Windows 8/Server 2012 with IIS 8.0
1. Click the Start menu. In the Search box, type inetmgr and press Enter.
2. Open the IIS Manager. In the Connections panel, select the main connection and choose Session State on the right.
3. Under Cookie Settings, change Time-out to the desired time in minutes. Then click Apply.
4. Now click Application Pools on the left panel and go to WS20xx.
5. Select WS20xxAppPool on the right panel.
6. Under Actions on the right, click Advanced Settings and set the Process Model Idle Time-out to the desired time in minutes and change the Ping Enabled option from True to False. Click OK.
7. Then go to Default Web Site and click WS20xx>Session State. Modify the Time-out settings as in step 3.
8. When done, click Restart under Actions and re-launch your browser.
On Windows 2003 having IIS 6.0
1. From the Start menu on your web server, select Run and type 'inetmgr'. Click OK.
2. Expand Local Computer>Web Sites>Default Web Site to show the WS20xx folder.
3. Right-click on the WS20xx folder and select Properties.
4. On the Properties dialog, select the ASP.NET tab. Click Edit Configuration.
5. On the ASP.NET Configuration Settings dialog, select the State Management tab.
6. Change the Session Timeout to the desired time in minutes. Click Apply and then OK.
For more information, please refer to: