For successful installation and implementation of your Web Suite software, be sure your computer systems meet or exceed the requirements mentioned below.
Here are the hardware and software requirements of the server machine for hosting Web Suite.
- 3 GHz Intel Pentium IV or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more (8 GB recommended)
- At least 4 GB of free hard disk space required
Note: Be sure your network server contains sufficient memory and other resources for efficient, high speed operation.
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7 (Business or Ultimate) /Mac OS 10.0 or later
- Windows Server (2019/2016/2012/2008) – 64 bit
- Microsoft Small Business Server (2011 or 2008) – 64 bit
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
- Internet Information Server 7.0 (or later) (see Special Note below)
- MDAC 2.8 (or higher)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later
- Internet connection
Note: Certain Windows features, shown in the following images, must be enabled for Web Suite to function properly.
Note: When using Windows Server 2008, or Windows 7 with Internet Information Server 7.0, make sure to turn on the IIS feature on your server. Using the Control Panel-Programs, select the ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ link. In the list will be Internet Information Services. Check relevant options.
Here are the hardware and software requirements of the client machine for running Web Suite.
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium or faster
- 1 GB RAM or more (2 GB recommended)
- Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/Mac OS 10.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Chrome 30.0 or later, Firefox 30.0 or later, Opera 20.0 or later, or Safari 6.0 or later
- Microsoft Edge 20.10240 or later
Note: Be sure to install the latest Windows service packs and critical updates. Check the Microsoft website for the latest updates to Windows, .Net Framework, and Data Access Components. Some versions of Windows include an Automatic Update option.