If a database file does not exist in Crystal Reports, you can replace it with one that does. To update the datasource in Crystal Reports software:
1. Select Database menu > Set Datasource Location.
2. Click on Create New Connection and scroll down to OLE DB (ADO).
3. Click + to the left of OLE DB (ADO) which will display the dialog shown below. Select Microsoft Jet 4.0 OLE DB Provider and then click Next.
4. Browse for the Database Name (select sample database).
5. Enter admin as the Jet Database Password (MS Access) and then click Finish.
6. In the Set Datasource Location screen, select the current database in the top panel and new database in the bottom on. Click Update.
7. Repeat this for any sub-reports. Click Close to exit.
8. Go to Database menu > Verify Database. The database is up-to-date.