User is receiving an error when trying to integrate BillQuick data with QuickBooks.
"QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML test stream. Error has occurred in the following procedure: GetQBEditionAndVersion".
This error happens when you have two different regional versions of QuickBooks installed on your machine, in this case QuickBooks US and QuickBooks Canada. Although they had removed the US version of QuickBooks, that does not resolve the issue.
- Un-install QuickBooks.
- Clean the registry under HKey_Current_User, Software, Intuit.
- Clean the registry under HKey_Local_Machine, Software, Intuit.
- Clean the registry under HKey_Current_Config, Software, Intuit.
- Delete the Intuit folder under C:\Program Files.
- Delete the Intuit folder under C:\Common Files.
- Restart the machine and log in as Administrator and re-install QuickBooks.
See Also: http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/Articles/SLN55813