BillQuick lets you manage and keep track of your custom reports that your company uses frequently. You can also set security for these reports using Report Level Security and apply group filters on them.
To add a custom report:
- Open the Custom Report List screen from the Reports menu.
- Enter a name for the custom report in the Report Name field.
- Click on the Report File field and browse for a custom report by clicking the browse icon in the cell. BillQuick adds your report to this list.
- You can change the Group Name (Custom by default) and specify an Industry and Descriptionfor the custom report.
- When you are done, click Close to exit.
You can also modify an existing BillQuick report in the preview window and save it. You can access it from the Report Center screen under the Custom category.
For more details, please check out BillQuick Custom Templates Installation.