To assign report-level security permissions to a BillQuick User:
1. Open the Security screen and select an Employee from the drop-down list.
2. Click Tools and select Report Permissions.
3. On the screen, sort the report list by clicking its column header (or use the Search option to find the desired report).
4. Check the Allow box for each report you want to assign to the user.
5. You can also select one or multiple rows and click Assign on the button panel to assign the report(s) to the employee. (You can click Un-Assign to un-assign any report.)
6. When you are done, click Save and then Close to exit.