To install BillQuick Agent and get it up and running, be sure your systems meet or exceed the requirements mentioned below.
Each personal computer on which BillQuick Agent will be installed should meet or exceed the following requirements:
- 2.0 GHZ Intel Pentium IV-class processor or faster
- 2 GB RAM
- 500 MB or more of hard disk space required, plus 130 MB additional hard disk space required for installation
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution or more
Note: Be sure your network server contains sufficient memory and other resources for efficient, high speed operation.
Here are the operating and other software requirements for BillQuick Agent.
Operating System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008
- Microsoft Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7
Note: Be sure to install the latest Windows service packs and critical updates. Check the Microsoft website for the latest updates to Windows, .Net Framework, and Data Access Components. Some versions of Windows include an Automatic Update option.
Other System Requirements
- BillQuick (Basic, Pro or Enterprise) edition
- .NET Framework 4.5 or later (automatically installed with BillQuick)
- SQL Server 2008 or later (BillQuick Enterprise edition)
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.8 or later (automatically installed with BillQuick)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or later (typically installed or updated with Windows)
- An Internet connection with a 1Mbps or faster modem, DSL, cable modem, or other broadband connection (for Automatic Updates)