To create a document in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice:
1. Click New on the Contacts > Documents tab to display the 'Add a New Document' screen.
2. You may select an existing template and base your document on it, e.g., Transmittal on the Quick Docs tab. When you select it, the template path displays at the bottom.
3. Assign a project to this document (optional).
4. Select one or more Assigned Contacts.
5. Enter or edit the Title and Description for the new document.
6. Click the Create button.
7. A list of project folders (notebook) will be displayed. Select a folder to store this document and then click OK.
8. The template opens in a Word Processor for further editing. Save the document and close the application. It will be saved to the correct location by ArchiOffice.
9. All the documents display on the Contacts > Documents tab and can be filtered by Type, Project and Creator.