To view documents in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice:
1. Go to the Projects > Documents tab.
2. Display all the documents in one list by checking the 'Show all as one list' box. Alternatively, you can browse through the folders or run a search using the Find button.
3. You may apply filters (e.g., Type = Word) at the bottom to quickly search for specific documents.
4. To open a document, select it in the list and click Open at the bottom of the screen (or simply double-click the row).
5. Click the Browse icon on the top to browse the folder containing the document.
6. Documents can be moved to a different folder by clicking the Wand icon and then dragging them into a different folder on the left.
7. A different document storage path can be set for a project by clicking the Set Project Documents icon at the top. You can then specify the new Document Path that overrides the default path.
8. Click OK. You will be prompted to select an option for Folder Syncing. You need to decide what to do with the existing folder list.
9. Now sync the project folder by clicking the Sync icon. After syncing, the new folder structure will display.
10. You can also run the Documents reports in the Projects section of the Reports module.