[HttpException (0x80004005): The URL-encoded form data is not valid.]
An update to the .NET framework on the server may have caused a Web Suite user with many records to receive this error message.
1. On your web server, locate the web.config file that is typically located in C:\Program Files\BillQuick Web Suite\Web Suite 20xx.
2. Make a backup copy of this web.config file using Copy and Paste options.
3. Using Notepad, open the web.config file.
4. Within the web.config file, search for appsettings.
5. Modify this file by inserting the following highlighted lines to the section:
6. Save your changes and re-log in to Web Suite to verify that changes are in effect.