Web Suite users receive an error that the "page was not displayed because the request entity is too large".
Sites using the SSL layer might cause users to receive this error. This is happening because during the renegotiation step, the entity is pre-loaded using SSL and the result is larger than the default value, which is about 49K.
Increasing the uploadReadAheadSize value on IIS can resolve this issue. Edit your IIS settings to increase this value. Please follow these steps to do so:
1. Launch the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. Select the site under which you are hosting your web application.
3. In the Features section, double-click Configuration Editor.
4. Under Section, select system.webServer and then serverRuntime.
5. Modify the “uploadReadAheadSize” section to be 20 MB (the value is in Bytes).
6. Click Apply.