When trying to save time or expense entries in the ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice 201x Time/Expense > Detail screen, user receives an error:
Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
This is a common error occurring on larger databases, or those with extensive or complex project setups.
A change needs to be made to your web.config file found on the server:
C:\Program Files (x86)\BQE Software\ArchiOffice 201x\public
1. Open this web.config file in any text editor.
2. Move to the bottom of the file (appSettings section) where you will find a line similar to:
3. Change the value to 10000 or increase it by 10000, if already larger than that.
4. Save the changes and close the file.
5. To apply this change, open an elevated command prompt and type:
This should resolve the issue.